1. Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, which take effect on the first day of your use of the site.
2. The Hebrew Order of David (HOD) reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions by posting the changes online. Your continued use of the site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions as modified.
3. These Terms and Conditions apply to any website under the control of the HOD and from which a link has been created to these Terms and Conditions.
4. Unauthorised use of the material on this site, including reproduction, storage, modification, distribution or publication without the prior written consent of the HOD or, where applicable, the respective copyright owner(s) is prohibited.
Documents on the site may not be downloaded, altered or adapted for any purpose except for personal, non-commercial use.
Should the HOD receive any complaint with regard to third party material on our site, we will review the matter and remove material at our sole discretion. We will have no further liability to either party in such instances.
5. Material on our site is given for the purposes of information or reporting only and should not be relied upon.
6. Prior permission is required to use any intellectual property belonging to the HOD, including the “Hebrew Order of David” name and logo. The HOD shall consider such requests at its sole discretion. To request permission please email firstname.lastname@example.org
7. The HOD is not responsible for the contents or the reliability of linked third-party websites, either to or from the HOD website, and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them.
Any site wanting to create a link to any HOD website, or to request a link to be created to them, must email email@example.com
9. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party.
Such restriction and inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, the transmission of obscene or offensive material or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
10. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
11. The HOD does not accept liability for any damages, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, loss of profits, or any damages whatsoever arising out of, or in connection with the use or loss of use of this site. This includes loss of data and loss of goodwill.
This clause does not affect the HOD’s liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor liability for fraudulent misrepresentation nor any other matter for which liability cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
12. The HOD does not warrant that the functions contained in the material in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
13. This site should not be misused by introducing viruses, Trojans, worms etc.
14. The law of England and Wales shall be applicable to these Terms and Conditions . Any disputes arising hereunder shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.